Wednesday, April 13, 2011

First Friday

Some AWESOME and AMAZING artists friends of mine have invited me to be in an Art show in June.
(check out Matt and Sarah's work here: http://www.matthewkargolart.com/

I realized that I am not "professional" material yet, but that is my goal. I am quite nervous because most of the artist in these shows are professionals. My husband keeps telling me I have to start somewhere and it will be a good experience.

I need your help in getting a portfolio ready by then. I only need a few photos, but any advice and your favorites would be most appreciated! 
**Please leave a comment with the picture number you like best. (Number is before photo.)

#1



#2


#3


(I can count... don't pay attention to the number order :) )


#7


#8


#9


#10


#11


#12


#13


#14


#15


#16


#17


#18
Thank You so Much!!
Coming in 2 weeks... CHARLESTON, SC!

9 comments:

  1. Hard to choose cause they are all super cool, but if I had to choose, I'd choose #9

    Great pics Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are terrific Jamie! I'd have to say #18 or #15-- but it is really hard to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is 15---I've always loved that building. One evening we were up there and someone was having a wedding reception there, it was SO beautiful :). My second pick would probably be #3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie: They are all so good! my favorites are #1 and #11.

    You are amazing and I miss you tons!

    Love, Shiree

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them love them ALL! But #3 is my favorite :) Have so much FUN at your art show!! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My vote is for #18. I love the reflection in the water and like Alisha have always thought that building was pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like 3 and 17. Have fun at your art show! Way to go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. James I really like 1 and 17. I think they are all really good but they are my favorite. The first one because it seems to have a history to it. And 17 is just a really beautiful photo! Good Job James :)

    ReplyDelete