Thursday, November 4, 2010

About Me

Hey there!

My name is Jamie. I am a mom of 3 adorable kids and a wife to my best friend! I love to travel, curl up with a good book, bake, watch movies, be with my friends and family, and be a stay-at-home mom. I also LOVE photography.

I started this blog originally for a portfolio of my journey in photography. To be able to have a place to show some of the steps I have taken in becoming a better photographer. My goal in starting photography was to pursue a passion that I love and want to become better at. My goal in doing portraits is to give everyone the opportunity to have a portrait done that desires one, but cannot afford it.
I take pictures to reflect YOU...in place and with something that shows what kind of person you are-a REFLECTION. Not everyone has the money to afford amazing and professional photographers. I want to provide you with a Reflection as a reasonable investment. Like I said, I am a mom of 3 and my husband is a full time grad student- we understand the rough economy. These are the reasons behind my pricing. I am not a professional, but that is my goal. You are giving me the opportunity to better my passion and achieve something I have wanted to do my whole life.
Thank You!


I don't want to discredit professional photographers. They know what they are doing and are amazing at it!


CONTACT me at: reflectionsbyjamie@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment